Saturday, August 29, 2009
Best Art and Design Blogs of 2009
1. Boooooom! My favorite art blog. Features photography, illustration, film, design, fine art. What makes this blog so good is Jeff Hamada's exquisite taste. He always finds the best art on the Web.
2. But Does it Float Easily one of the best visual blogs on the Web. Combines design and art, illustration and typography. Dubbed a visual conversation between two curators, Folkert and Atley. You can get lost in this blog for hours.
3. Design is Kinky Design blog from Australia that dates back to 1998. Incredible sense of style. Features photography, fine art, illustration, and design.
4. A Journey Round My Skull JRMS is a treasure trove of vintage illustration. "Unhealthy book fetishism from a reader, collector, and amateur historian of forgotten literature." Recent obsessions: illustration and graphic design.
5. CGUnit Dubbed "Daily Drugs for Artsy People," CGUnit definitely has an edge. You'll see at a lot of nude photography, but the work is top notch. Also some excellent fine art and illustration.
Posted by Lethe at 1:16 PM
Labels: 2009, art and design, art blog, best art, design blog